Cherry Creek bank The Phipps foundation purchases bank building at 3040 E. 2nd Ave. Cervi's Journal D 10, 1958 New Glendale bank will be built, affiliate of Cherry Creek. Cervi's Journal Mr 15, 1961 p.1 Buys adjacent property for enlargement program. Cervi's Journal Mr 29, 1956 pa Pays $60,000 for 6 lots on corner of E. Second Ave. and Fillmore. Cervi's Journal Ja 14, 1954 p.1 0
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.