Looking north from old High School, Colorado Springs from cupola of school building Bijou and Tejon
View north over Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, shows houses with yards, gardens, hanging laundry or canvas awnings, the Congregational Church, and the Colorado Deaf and Blind Institute is on low hills to the east.
Formerly F4055.; Title inked on back of photoprint; with: "1. Cong. Church;" corresponds to penciled 1. on front border of photoprint.; R7100142340
1 copy photonegative ; 13 x 18 cm. (5 x 7 in.); 1 photoprint ; 12 x 11 cm. (5 x 4 1/2 in.)
Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind--1870-1880.; Colorado Springs (Colo.)--1870-1880.; Congregational churches--Colorado--Colorado Springs--1870- 1880.
Restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image available from the Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library.
Reproduction Available for Purchase
Yes (digital reproduction)
Type of Material
Film negatives.; Photographic prints.; Imaged.; Image